Why do so many artists hire our amazing session drummer?
- He locks in with a click track without losing the groove.
- He has fantastic consistency with drum velocity. The result is a professional sound without time consuming post-production editing.
- He reads music and drum charts.
- His ability to play other instruments helps him quickly understand song form/structure.
- With over 50 recording sessions (at least 20 of those with Paul Lapinski) and more than 1,000 live gigs under his belt, his experience makes him one of the best session drummers in the region.
- His uncanny ability to mimic Paul Lapinski’s voice.
Session Drummer Styles:
Brandon Lemmond – SESSION PLAYER FOR HIRE
Available for session work involving electric lead guitar, rhythm guitar, acoustic guitar and back-ground vocals. Able to play by ear and add additional layers to your music for a richer and more intricate sound or compose original music for your vocals and lyrics. Also, can play any genre of music to fit any style. Works extremely fast with recording experience in Los Angeles, Boston, and MPS Studios-Paul Lapinski and John Brandon-Jacksonville, Fl
Scholarship recipient of Godin guitar, Summer Session Berklee College of Music-Boston, MA
Scholarship recipient and alumni of
Berklee College of Music-Boston, MA
Alumni of Musicians Institute-Hollywood, California